Basic Hario Immersion Switch Instructions:
- Place filter into the brewer and rinse.
- Grind coffee fresh and pour it into the filter.
- Add 200ml of water over the grounds to saturate them, then rest.
- After 4 minutes, press the switch to drain the brew
- When the coffee finishes draining, remove the filter and enjoy.
Hario Immersion Switch Features
Full Immersion Brewing — Brew your coffee for longer achieving a smoother richer cup.
V60 Style Cone Dripper — Count on the already famed V60 style brewer that delivers an even and consistent drawdown through the curved ribbed lines.
Easy to Use — Offers complete control over your brew at the same time simple to use. Add grounds, add water and steep until you are ready to let it into your cup.
Removable Parts — Clean and maintain the brewer by removing disassembling, cleaning and easily placing back together.
More accepting for various grind sizes — Full immersion is more forgiving a brew method for those new to brewing. It brings loads of potential to new recipes for anyone keen to brew their own coffee.